Murray Service Company is a local, family-owned and operated business providing comprehensive residential and commercial plumbing services. Our skilled plumbers deliver exceptional service and a prompt response for all types of plumbing issues in Boerne and our service area. When you need a reliable plumber, we are equipped to handle jobs of all sizes, including plumbing repair, drain cleaning, a new water heater, whole-house repiping, and much more.
Please call Murray Service Company today at (210) 529-8441 to schedule an appointment anywhere in our service area.
Covering a Wide Service Area
When looking for a plumber, you need a qualified professional that services your community. Our licensed and insured plumbers cover a wide service area in Boerne and surrounding communities in Texas.
Our service area includes:
- San Antonio
- Marble Falls
- Shavano Park
- Castle Hills
If you have a plumbing concern, it is best to call for service as soon as possible. Many plumbing issues, such as small leaks or slow drains can quickly become much bigger and more expensive problems. Acting quickly can prevent further damage.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services
Residential and commercial plumbing systems are designed to provide reliable performance for providing clean, potable water and removing wastewater. However, problems can arise periodically that require the attention of a professional plumber.
Qualified local plumbers offer services that include:
- Water heaters – If your water heater stops working or just doesn’t supply enough hot water, you may need water heater repair or replacement. New tank and tankless water heaters can provide a reliable source of hot water and improve energy efficiency.
- Fixtures – When a plumbing fixture is leaking, worn out, or you just want to upgrade to improve aesthetics, there are a wide variety of options available for plumbing fixtures to fit every style and budget.
- Sewer services – A problem in the main sewer line can cause a potential health hazard and significant property damage if the pipe completely fails. Depending on the specific issue, you may need sewer line repair, cleaning, or sewer line replacement.
- Piping and repiping – Plumbing pipes provide reliable performance for decades but everything wears out eventually. whole-house pipe replacement may be needed for corroded pipes.
- Water treatment – If you are concerned about possible contaminants in your home’s water supply, there are many options available for water treatment. Whether you have well water or city water, there are softener, filtration, and purification options to improve water quality.
- Drain cleaning – Professional plumbers are equipped to solve even the toughest clogs with advanced technologies, such as sewer camera inspection and hydro jetting equipment.
- Commercial plumbing – Your commercial plumbing system is essential for normal business operations. Skilled professional plumbers with years of commercial experience can handle all your installation, repair, and maintenance needs.
You can help maintain your plumbing system and prevent significant water or mold damage by treating your plumbing with care and dealing with issues as they arise. If something needs to be repaired or replaced, don’t put off calling in a plumber. Hesitating to deal with leaks, drain clogs, and other problems can result in a more expensive repair and possible property damage.
Call For Prompt, Dependable Service
When you have a plumbing problem that requires immediate attention, don’t hesitate to call the pros at Murray Service Company. If possible, we are happy to provide same-day service for plumbing in Boerne and our service area.
If you need plumbing repair or service for your home or business, call (210) 529-8441 for prompt, dependable service.
“The owners have a heart of gold and want to provide high quality service for your plumbing needs.” - Teri R. Moten, MBA